02 avril, 2017

SPRING IS IN THE AIR



Nothing is more beautiful than being taken in photos at 9:00 am on one of the first days of spring , that perfect season when flowers smell like LOVE .
Spring is like the first kiss of summer , it makes everything young again , it's the season of LOVE , JOY , RELAXATION ...
So i decided to welcome this beautiful season with an all black outfit with a touche of yellow .
For this outfit , i'm wearing a black top from KIABI , it's so comfy and the details are great and a black pant from AUREUS . I combined it with my lovely cardigan from ZARA .
For the rest of this look , i'm wearing my new shoes that i was looking for, from PIMKIE.This pair of shoes was in my wishlist and i am very happy it's mine now .
For accessories , i'm wearing my gold choker necklace from STRADIVARIUS and my gold watch from WESTERN that my father gave me as a gift .
To finish up this look , i added my handbag and my sunglasses from RAY-BAN .
That's all .
Let me know if you like this look and stay tuned for more .
🙂

Top : KIABI
Cardigan : ZARA 
Pant : AUREUS
Shoes : PIMKIE 
Necklace : STRADIVARIUS
Sunglasses : RAY-BAN
Handbag : HERBOSA


















4 commentaires: