19 juillet, 2017

MAKE YOUR LIFE COLORFUL

" LIFE ISN'T PERFECT BUT YOUR OUTFIT CAN BE "
 
Hello guys , i hope you all enjoying your summer . I wanted to post this outfit before traveling cuz i know i'll disappear  (haha) ...
Oh yes !! We’re finally in summer , the season of colors , i never liked the orange color but now it's one of my favorites because of this dress , i really like the mix of the orange and the blue prints on it .
For the rest of the outfit, my choice of colors went for orange and blue .So , i styled the dress with blue pumps and orange bag just to accentuate the feminine touch .
By the way , it's been a year , my aunty gave me those pumps as a gift but this is the first time i wear them and i love them so much .they're sooooo comfy .
This look totally represents me , it's kind of classy .
Thanks to my best friend Zineb Kebbab for the choice of this outfit , the make up too .
Hope u enjoy the pictures and Let me know ur opinions ... Love u !! 

Dress : ATMOSPHERE
Shoes : VANESSA WU
Bag :  GENUINE LEATHER BORSE IN PELLE
Bracelet : RAFINITY


















5 commentaires: