06 novembre, 2018

SHEARLING BIKER JACKET

Hello readers ! Hello fashion lovers ! Hello followers ...
I know I disappeared a little bit ,i swear i was busy these last months ,it was so hard for me to find time to shoot, It really takes a lot of time and energy and NOBODY motivates me to keep going but i'm doing my best to keep this platform alive so i motivate myself and i decided, 2 days ago, to shoot this look and share it with you today.

Finally summer is over, i already miss it but i miss my jackets,boots,Knitted Sweaters...too.
Before talking about the outfit,let's take a look at this wonderfull place, it was an amazing day, visiting this beautiful place "Madrassat Al Bouanania" at the old medina of Fez.It's my first time visiting this heaven.Believe me it's the right place for taking pictures and making new memories and if u're not Fassi, once u come here,"Al Bouanania" is one of the places must visit in Fez , I swear you will love it, it's one of the most beautiful and inspiring places i've been to.
Today’s post is all about the jacket I am wearing.
I counter cold weather with a faux shearling biker jacket which is one of the must haves for this fall.I wore a white knit, white sneakers and high waisted white jeans.I associated them with my hollow gold earrings and this simple belt to make the look even more effortless, classy, simple, comfy...

Here is the pictures, hope u like it !! (Details at the end)








That’s it for this look, I hope you guys liked the outfit!
Let me know if u have any suggestions on the comments section.
 
I love u all ^^
 
JACKET : STRADIVARIUS ( Click here ) / TOP & JEANS : STRADIVARIUS / BELT : KIABI / EARRINGS : OLGA

1 commentaire: